Monday, April 21, 2014

Removing Energy Blocks That Are Keeping You From Attracting Abundance

        How to manifest money


Attracting wealth and abundance are usually at the top of the manifesting list for most of us. Have you been attracting, manifesting, creating, affirming...only to end up frustrated and still broke? If all the affirmations in the world aren't getting you to where you want to be financially, then this post is for you.

If you read this post,  then you know I really had no clue what I wanted to do with my life until recently. And I might be doing something totally different 5 years from now!

I kinda had an idea what I wanted to be doing with my life. I knew I wanted to contribute to the empowerment and uplifting of society, mainly woman.

I never considered myself materialistic-it didn't make sense to me that people were working so hard to get more things to make payments on, like houses and cars, etc. So I started to tell myself that I wasn't  going to worry about stuff like that.

I would always tell myself that I only needed enough to live simply. What that really meant was not having any real goals and to just get as many clients I needed to pay my bills.

So that's what I did.

If I needed some extra cash, I'd run a special for my clients and  have some extra money and I'd get by for awhile.

Then I watched this video of Jim Rohn.

I never even thought about life outside of myself. I felt that if I wasn't feeding into consumerism and all those material things, that I was doing my part. (I personally feel like I was just hiding the fact that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life.)
                                      
didn't have any real goals. I was just floating along. For some people, that works, but it wasn't really working for me. I was stressed and anxious all the time, and I didn't really know why.  

Well actually I did.

I knew that I was avoiding the dreams I had inside. I had all these ambitions and ideas and I ignored them. It was easier to just lay low and not really think about all that stuff. Subconsciously I thought that if I didn't try, then I couldn't fail.

                                         


I had a job that was paying the bills, sometimes. But wtf was I supposed to do if I wanted to quit my massage job? I felt like I didn't have any other skills. So I continued being a mediocre massage therapist. I wasn't really trying to advance in my career, I was just getting by.

A few years ago, I came across a video from this girl Christie Marie Sheldon- actually I think my boyfriend found it and shared it with me. She was advertising her new program, Unlimited Abundance.

Christie is an intuitive healer who uses her gift to help people eliminate their energy blocks, raise their vibrations and manifest their ideal realities. She's spent the last 15 years doing private energy sessions, helping people get rid of the blocks that sabotage our chances for creating our ideal lives. So she created a program where she could do her energy clearings through a series of audios and guided meditations.

I know, sounds a little crazy. 

I didn't believe it either. I was very skeptic. I had no clue how this lady was supposed to get all in my energy and remove the blocks. So I didn't sign up for the webinar that she was offering.

I was doing affirmations every day, balancing my chakras, using visualizations, meditations- anything that promised to bring me more money.

                                       



I struggled for three more years after first hearing about Christie Sheldon.

We moved to Denver and I was more stressed than ever. I quit doing massage and started an online jewelry business. It was fun, but still not my dream. I was affirming all day and staying positive and hopeful and all that stuff...but I was still behind on bills and clueless about the direction I wanted my life to go.

One night, I was praying and begging for guidance. I was doing the whole I'm a good person, please help me prayer. 

And guess what....my prayer was answered! I had forgotten all about Christie and her program, and then I received an email from her team about a webinar she was hosting to talk about the Unlimited Abundance program. 

That was my sign. I knew it wasn't a coincidence and that I needed to do the program.

So I went ahead and signed up for the webinar. I listened to the clearing sessions, and felt better immediately. In the energy clearing session, she does a guided meditation that was so amazing.

I’ve been meditating for about 7 years, and her meditation gets you in the zone, quickly and easily. It’s one of my favorite parts of the session.

The program is a series of audios that you listen to that will explain the block and then she puts you in the meditative state that allows the block to be cleared. The great thing about the program is you get the mp3 as well, so you can just load in onto your phone, iPod, etc. and listen to it anywhere.

I felt so good, even just from the webinar. I had renewed hope in my desires and finally felt like I had the tools to attract anything I wanted.

The first thing I noticed was this sense of calm assurance. I had gone from this constant feeling of fear and anxiety to feeling more laid back. To others, that might not sound like a big deal, but my anxiety was so bad that this subtle change was HUGE.

It was as if for the first time, my mind was clear enough to allow ideas that would bring the abundance.

I found myself exploring career options I had never even considered. There were opportunities all around me, and I could finally see them!

Within 3 months of finishing the program, I started a new career, made significant changes in my finances, and most importantly, I was on a career path I was passionate about.

Three months!! I spent the last 10 years searching for what the Unlimited Abundance program gave me in a matter of months.

I really felt like anything was possible. I had removed the blocks that were keeping me from living the life of my dreams.

Thanks to Christie's program, I was able to clear myself from the blocks that were holding me back. 

And I did it in the comfort of my home.

The only regret I had was not starting the program the first time I heard about it. If I was able to make such huge changes in 3 months, imagine where I could be if I would’ve started 3 years ago! But better late than never.

With all the nonsense that’s out there, I know it can be tough to trust the claims that everyone makes.

The great thing about this program is that you can get a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied. No questions asked.

So if you've been affirming and visualizing, but still feel stuck, I recommend you go here and get you're FREE preview of the program. You've got nothing to lose!

   Blessings, 
 Felicia 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post? Share it!