Thursday, January 29, 2015

How to Tell Someone No

                        


Idk if you know this (I didn't)- NO is a complete sentence.

If you want, you can sweeten it up by adding a thank you to the end.

Sometimes I keep it short and sweet.

No.

Or even nope.

 I'm getting so much better at using this beautifully freeing sentence.

I'm a pro at telling my son No!

They taught us in school to say no to drugs- and the church I grew up in taught us to say no to pretty much everything else.

But no one taught me how to say no to my family or friends.

It's a very important word that we all need to use from time to time.

If you are struggling with this two letter word, head on over to Over The Moon Magazine to learn how to say no!

                               


Peace,

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post? Share it!