Monday, January 26, 2015

Pam Grout E2 Book Review - A book about manifesting

quotes about reading


I'm buying books a lot faster than I'm reading and I wanna switch that up this year. I've also started a book club with one of my best friends-something I've been wanting to do for years!

Because my son was born at 26 weeks, he had to spend quite a bit of time in the NICU, just a week shy of 4 months.

The angel we met told us that we should read to our son- that way it would pass the time and he would be able to know we were there since we couldn't touch or hold him.

So the first thing we did was buy some books.

I read to him every day and I know it was one of the reasons for the amount of self growth I experienced in those 4 months. Reading is a form of therapy for me and this year, my aim is to read at least one book a month.

Pam Grout's E squared- Nine Do-It Yourself Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality made it's way to the top of the list.

I've had my eye on this one since it came out because it combines two of my favorite things, DIYs and metaphysics!

 If you haven't already experienced first hand that thoughts, intentions and energy are as real as the couch you're sitting on, I highly recommend this book.

The nine experiments take about 48 hours each. I'm going to be sharing my experiences and results from each one but I'll try not to spoil anything for you. Since some of these happened faster, I'm going to just keep updating this post with my results from the 9 experiments.

Experiment # 1: Asking for proof that there is a 24/7 energy force available to all of us, all we have to do is be aware of it and ask for what it is we want and it'll deliver.

Results: This was a little tricky for me since I already believe with every bit of my being that there is a presence bigger than us. I'm not trying to sound holy roller, but I am aware and engage with that presence throughout my day- so much more since I started meditating daily. So for me- the best I can describe the results of this experiment is like a kid believing in Santa Claus and not questioning where the presents under the tree came from.

Experiment #2: What you experience in your reality is because of your beliefs and expectations.

Results: In this experiment, you are to pick a color of car, or object and keep track of how many you see in 48 hours. I picked orange and my boyfriend picked lime green. I was inside for the first day of the experiment but I still managed to see orange cars. They were ALL over my Instagram feed. The morning of day two, I went to pick up coffee and I saw 5 orange vehicles in the 10 min travel to and from the coffee shop. At one point during our time cruising around town, my boyfriend and I looked over to find a bright orange car next to a lime green truck!! It's already been a couple of weeks and I'm still seeing those to colors everywhere.

Experiment #3: Use dowsing rods to physically see there is a field of energy around us that can be used to guidance (or finding water).

Results: I really enjoyed playing with the rods we made. You can make them with wire hangers. They can be programmed and used like you would a pendulum. I'll share how to use a pendulum in another post. I was also able to clear some stuck energy in my house using the rods. I'll share a post on that too.

Experiment #4 The results from this experiment are so amazing, it's gonna have it's own post.

Be sure to check back for more results!

-Felicia















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post? Share it!